TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to the purchase of any goods / products /services from Wildback Partnership and their associate website Recording Studio Design. By either calling or accessing our website and placing an order you agree to be bound by all of the terms, conditions and policies set out below or within the website. Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
The follow topics have been provide as a guide, and they are to be used at your own discretion. Wildback Partnership take no responsibility or liability, so far as legally possible, for any damages including, but not limited to: indirect or consequential damages; damages for loss of opportunity or chance; any damages arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of, or in connection with, any information on the site or any other websites or the use thereof.
- Recording Studio Location
- Sound surveys
- Planning permission – Change of Use
- Local Council – Building Control
- Required soundproofing
- Required acoustic treatment
- Recording studio layout
- Infrastructure including audio tie lines, madi and sdi links
- Studio decor and final finishes
- Recording Studio Design Packages when purchased cannot be returned, printed, refunded, or exchanged.
- If you experience technical difficulty in downloading or accessing a title, please contact our customer service team for assistance.
- You are permitted to download the Recording Studio Design Package but this licence is personal to you, non-exclusive and non-transferrable.
- You may reproduce and store portions of the Recording Studio Design Package content for your personal use.
- Full-scale reproduction of the contents of the Recording Studio Design Package is expressly prohibited.
- You may not use the Recording Studio Design Package on more than one computer system concurrently, make or distribute unauthorised copies of the Recording Studio Design Package, or use, copy, modify, or transfer the Recording Studio Design Package, in whole or in part, unless you receive our express permission.
- If you transfer possession of the Recording Studio Design Package to a third party, the licence is automatically terminated.
- You are granted the right to download the Recording Studio Design Package
- You may print pages of the Recording Studio Design Package for your personal use and reference in connection with your work.
- You agree to protect the Recording Studio Design Package from unauthorised use, reproduction, or distribution.
- You further agree not to translate, decompile, or disassemble the Recording Studio Design Package except to the extent permitted under applicable law.
- Multi-use configurations or network distribution of the Recording Studio Design Package is expressly prohibited.
The entire contents of the Recording Studio Design Package are protected by copyright. You may not remove, delete, transmit or create derivative works from any of the Recording Studio Design Package content. No part of any page of any document may be transmitted in any form by any means or reproduced for any other purpose, without the prior written permission except as permitted in this licence agreement or under applicable law.
The Recording Studio Design Package is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied including without limitations, accuracy, omissions, completeness or implied warranties or suitability or fitness for a particular purpose or other incidental damages arising out of the use or the inability to use the Recording Studio Design Package. You acknowledge that the use of this service is entirely at your own risk. This agreement is governed by English law. You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.