DIGITAL LICENSE TERMS
BY PURCHASING AND DOWNLOADING A DIGITAL PRODUCT FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU ENTER INTO A CONTRACT WITH WILDBACK PARTNERSHIP AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS.
- The downloaded digital product is licensed for the use of the person named on the account when they registered on www.recordingstudiodesign.co.uk.
- The downloaded digital product can only be used to build one single room. Additional rooms require additional purchases.
- You are not allowed to duplicate or distribute the downloaded digital product.
- It is the purchasers responsibility to check the floor they are planning on building the studio on is suitable. We would strongly recommend you appoint a structural engineer to check the suitable of any floor.
- It is the purchasers responsibility to check the given soundproofing reduction level specified in the product description for any soundproofing package is suitable for the proposed location the studio is to be built. We would strongly recommend you carry out an impact assessment before construction.
- Recording Studio Design Packages purchased cannot be returned, printed, refunded, or exchanged.
- If you experience technical difficulty in downloading or accessing a title, please contact our customer service team for assistance.
- You are permitted to download the Recording Studio Design Package but this licence is personal to you, non-exclusive and non-transferrable.
- You may reproduce and store portions of the Recording Studio Design Package content for your personal use.
- Full-scale reproduction of the contents of the Recording Studio Design Package is expressly prohibited.
- You may not use the Recording Studio Design Package on more than one computer system concurrently, make or distribute unauthorised copies of the Recording Studio Design Package, or use, copy, modify, or transfer the Recording Studio Design Package, in whole or in part, unless you receive our express permission.
- If you transfer possession of the Recording Studio Design Package to a third party, the licence is automatically terminated.
- You are granted the right to download the Recording Studio Design Package.
- You may print pages of the Recording Studio Design Package for your personal use and reference in connection with your work.
- You agree to protect the Recording Studio Design Package from unauthorised use, reproduction, or distribution.
- You further agree not to translate, decompile, or disassemble the Recording Studio Design Package except to the extent permitted under applicable law.
- Multi-use configurations or network distribution of the Recording Studio Design Package is expressly prohibited.
The entire contents of the Recording Studio Design Package are protected by copyright. You may not remove, delete, transmit or create derivative works from any of the Recording Studio Design Package content. No part of any page of any document may be transmitted in any form by any means or reproduced for any other purpose, without the prior written permission except as permitted in this licence agreement or under applicable law.
The Recording Studio Design Package is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied including without limitations, accuracy, omissions, completeness or implied warranties or suitability or fitness for a particular purpose or other incidental damages arising out of the use or the inability to use the Recording Studio Design Package. You acknowledge that the use of this service is entirely at your own risk. This agreement is governed by English law. You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.